We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fragrant, tangy, sweet: we love raspberries!
Here it is perfectly highlighted in this recipe for cheescake with raspberries!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 325 g Breton pancakes
- 100 g of soft semi-salted butter
- 700 g of type cheese Philadelphia or Saint Morêt
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g of cornstarch
- the zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 2 tbsp. liquid vanilla extract
- 100 g of raspberries
- 500 g of raspberries,
- 50 g of icing sugar.
Raspberry cheesecake recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° (th. 6).
- Reduce the cookies to a powder, mix them with the butter and distribute this dough on the bottom and the edges of the mold, pressing down.
- Place the mold in the oven for 15 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Whisk the cheese, add the sugar and cornstarch, fold in the eggs one by one, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- Pour half of the cream on the bottom of the pastry, distribute the raspberries then cover with the rest of the cream.
- Bake 45 min, leave to cool for 2 hours at room temperature, then at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Make the coulis by finely mixing the raspberries with the icing sugar.
When ready to serve, cover each part with coulis.