We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For lovers of sepculos, there is also the galette des rois with frangipane and speculos, an easy and delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 30 ml of vanilla pastry cream
- 30g butter
- 3 eggs
- 30 g of sugar
- 30 g ground almonds
- 65 g of speculo dough
- 30 g of broken speculoos
Frangipane pancake recipe with speculoos
- Mix the softened butter and sugar until whitened.
- Add the almond powder, eggs and mix.
- Add the cold custard and the speculos dough and mix.
Place a dough in a pie plate or on the baking sheet covered with baking paper and prick it with a fork.
- Run a brush dipped in cold water over 2 cm of the inner edges to facilitate adhesion.
- Garnish with the frangipane about 1.5 cm high, place the bean on one edge.
- Sprinkle the frangipane with the broken speculos.
- Close the pancake with the 2e dough, seal edges with a little water.
- Brush the surface of the galette with the beaten egg in 2 batches, waiting a good 1/4 hour between each layer
- Bake the galette at 175 ° for 40/45 min in a preheated oven.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Christophe Doucet