We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time : 10
Cooking time : 40
Difficulty : easy
Number of peoples: 4 to 5 jars of 250 g
List of ingredients :
- 1 kg 200 of figs ripe violets
- 50 cl of white wine (quality)
- 500g of honey thousand flowers, liquid
- 400g granulated sugar
- 1 stick ofcinnamon
Preparation of the recipe
- I wipe my figs, I remove the tail. I cut them into 4. I put them in my copper basin, I pour the white wine and add the cinnamon stick.
- I bring to a boil, not too quickly, I simmer until the figs soften. I take them and reserve them in a bowl.
- I add the honey to my basin, then the sugar. I reduce this very fragrant syrup. It freezes at the end of my wooden spoon. I take the cinnamon stick.
- I pour my figs, I use my mash press to give more consistency and give a little broth.
- I scalded my jars and their lids. I wipe them off as I fill them and with the lid tightly screwed on, I re-immerse them in hot water, standing and not turned over (25 minutes). The vacuum will be created by itself.
- This principle is appertization (Nicolas Appert), I never spill my pots. The lid bulges first, then curves, the vacuum is created.
Chef's advice :
Served frozen with a scoop of ice cream or sorbet or even reheated and put in a buckwheat pancake in chaplets ... Everything is allowed even to eat it with a teaspoon, pure happiness in a jar!
Recipe proposed by Porcher