We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Raw vegetables retain all of their properties when raw and there are wonderful recipes for tasting them.
Here's one with this coleslaw, celery and raisin salad.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 300g of cabbage green
- 200 g of celery
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of strong mustard
- 5 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 small teaspoon of sugar
- Salt pepper
Green cabbage and celery salad recipe
Start by peeling and cleaning the celery and green cabbage
- Slice into julienne
Prepare a mayonnaise,
- Combine the egg yolk, mustard and oil
- When the mayonnaise is set, add the vinegar
- Add the sugar
- Salt, pepper
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the celery, collard greens and mayonnaise
- Add the raisins
- Leave to rest for a good 2 hours before serving.
Serve this dish as a starter, it's a real bowl of freshness!
Enjoy your meal !