We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pumpkin and mozzarella pizza, crisp and tasty on the palate, is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 gr of pumpkin
- 200 gr of mesclun
- 1 ball of 'di buffala' mozzarella weighing 150 gr
- 20 gr of seeds squash
- 30 gr of concentrate tomato
- 200 gr of flour
- 120 ml of milk (classic or vegetable)
- ½ sachet of yeast tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 C. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 C. tablespoons of Provence herbs
- baking paper
Seasonal pumpkin and mozzarella pizza
Preheat the oven on the grill.
- Rinse and cut the pumpkin into thin slices. Bake under the grill for 5 min.
In a salad bowl,
- Mix the flour, baking powder, oil and milk with your fingertips.
- Place the resulting dough on a sheet of baking paper.
- Place a second sheet of paper on top and roll out the dough to form 1 disc 5 mm thick.
Take the pumpkin out of the oven and set the oven to 180 ° C (Th.6).
- Combine the tomato paste, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add a little water to lengthen.
- Brush the dough disc with the sauce, then top with the pumpkin slices, sliced mozzarella and pumpkin seeds and sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake for 15 min.
While the pizza is cooking, wash and dry the green salad. Prepare a vinaigrette sauce as you wish and toss with the mixed greens.
Enjoy the hot pizza right out of the oven, accompanied by mesclun.
You can make 1 large pizza or 2 individual pizzas. Keep this recipe for this summer, you will replace the pumpkin with zucchini ribbons.