We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Childhood pleasure, cakes and cookies are part of our cultural heritage and our emotional memory.
Each region, each family has its own madeleine.
Here is the delicious recipe for the Breton puck with two chocolates, at the same time easy, fast and terribly delicious ...
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 eggs (6 whites and 3 yolks)
- 50 g sugar
- 190 g of chocolate 60% cocoa
- 6 Breton pucks
Recipe for the Breton puck with two chocolates
Melt 100 g of chocolate in a double boiler, let cool then spread the chocolate thinly on a sheet of baking paper.
Let cool for 1 minute, then cut 5 × 5 cm squares of chocolate and place them in the refrigerator.
For the mousse,
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a double boiler,
- Beat the egg whites, adding the sugar little by little.
- Add to the chocolate ¼ of the egg whites, then the yolks.
- Then add the rest of the whites.
- Place the chocolate mousse on a puck, using a nozzle.
- Add 1 square of chocolate, then again chocolate mousse.
Enjoy your meal !